two dollar, two dollar, two dollar
0 Comments Published by Mt. Marcy on Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 7:19 PM.

I don't want to pack or move any unnecessary items, so I am selling all the stuff I don't need. I have posted a used bike saddle on ebay and books on amazon. In just one day I had three books get purchased, so it was off to the post office for me. Sure I don't make a lot of money on the books, but I figure $5 is better than nothing.
I can't believe I only have two months left in Waco. I am trying to squeeze in as much as I can before August 1st. Rev and I are going to the artsy town of Marfa, TX the weekend of July 4th. We might even take Brad. We're also trying to figure out a time to go to Colorado, too. I am going to San Diego for work on June 29th for a couple of days. Must not forget to schedule time for packing sometime in between the fun summer travels. I am interviewing a candidate for my replacement later this week. I hope I like her. She's made it past two interviews.

0 Responses to “two dollar, two dollar, two dollar”
Post a Comment