mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


verdict:

I'm headed north to North Dakota! I am excited and nervous about law school. My last day of work is Friday, August 1st. The movers leave the following Wednesday and so will I. Rev is going to make the road trip with me, then fly back home. Orientation for school begins August 19th. I hope to have time to unpack, change my residency status and all that entails and paint my room before school begins.

Today I talked to the university to see what sort of shots and physical assessments needed to be done prior to the first day of school and I completed my FAFSA application. Because I am going to the dual JD/MBA, I need to complete my MBA application. This will be easy, just takes time.

2 Responses to “verdict:”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    CONGRATULATIONS MARCY!!! I am so proud of you and can't wait to see where this next path will take you!!! I'm behind you every step of the way!  

  2. # Blogger have a lovely

    congrats, congrats, congrats Marcy!!!! Lauren keeps me updated, but the last I was able to talk to her you were in the "decision to make" stage. so excited for you on making this huge step toward your dreams...many congrats!!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health