mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


marathon time


Calling all Carries, Charlottes, Mirandas and Samanthas! With only one week until Sex in the City the movie comes out, I'm getting ready by watching the entire show all over again. I have never watched the final episode because I didn't want the show to ever end, but maybe I will. This weekend I started with the first season so before next weekend I'll have watched all six. One down, five to go. I love how the show never gets old, even though they have landlines rather than cell phones.

2 Responses to “marathon time”

  1. # Blogger Mary

    Please bring your DVDs to GF. Mine are missing the last episode of each season. I wish I could watch with you.

    Have you ever noticed that Charlotte's legs are a bit thick?

    Moma  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    good marathon...you have to see the last show before seeing the movie! thanks to Mary's comment i'll be checking out Charolotte's legs!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health