mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


pepper's handbag


I am beyond obsessed. I have spent the entire morning searching for the handbag that Gwyneth Paltrow wore in Iron Man. Roache and I walked out of the movie and within 30 seconds we'd commented on the bag. I know I put my Economic Stimulus check straight into savings, but it sure would help me towards a fancy new bag. Plus, doesn't our president want us to spend the money? The blogs and forums are convinced the handbag is a Marc Jacobs from Spring 2007.

On a side note, the movie is cheesy but quite entertaining. Highly recommend, if only to see the handbag and Gwyneth with red hair, wearing great clothes.

1 Responses to “pepper's handbag”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Cute purse! Use the $ towards something that "stimulates" you...sounds like the purse does it for ya!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health