mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


back from the desert


I flew back Saturday from El Paso with eagerness and sadness. In a way I feel refreshed with clarity while another part of me is wailing with emptiness because of my clarity.

I am slated to be the next president of the Waco chapter (for the insurance association I was meeting with in El Paso) come July. However this will not happen because I am 95% positive that law school will be my next step and has me leaving Waco in August. I have grown to love Waco and will always look back on my time here fondly, but it is time for me to go.

My boss knew I was applying to law school because I needed a killer recommendation from him, but no one else in my office has been told. I plan on giving my boss the go-ahead to start looking for my replacement and letting my team know my plan, too.

Roache just keeps saying "you have so much stuff". Indeed, when I move I am always amazed with my multitude of possessions.

1 Responses to “back from the desert”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Yes, clearly we need to talk and you cannot avoid anything!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health