Monday morning I finally spilled the beans at work and let them in on my law school plan. It went well and everyone is excited for me. Now I just have to take the plunge and leave come August first, but the thought of that makes me nauseous. My first six years here I thought Waco and Texas were major armpits, but somehow the two have won me over and for the last two years I have become hard pressed to name a place I'd rather live. In Waco I have:
- I have a roommate who is like family
- a dog I call my own but for whom I don't have to buy dog food
- a road and mountain bike I can ride to the park or to a country road easily from my back door
- a kick-a job and coworkers
- money to spend after bills have been paid and savings deposited
- No commute or traffic

Just remember that you have a lot of people wanting you to succeed in all that you do. You have lived a lot in your 26 years and are an example to a lot of us about living your life with dignity and poise.
BTW, have you ever considered cutting your hair like Gwyneth's?
I am so proud of you and VERY excited for you in your new adventure!
i had no idea that you and blake were so close!