mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


dog as my copilot



We love it when the Russells go out of town around here because that means slumber parties with Oscar. Saturday Oscar played so hard that by dinner time he could not keep his eyes open. Sunday he was still worn out. He is the lapdog B wishes he could be. Oscar is so compliant and even took me on a bike ride. He is also obediant. He knows "no", "sit" and "potty". I have never seen a dog potty on command like Oscar. He'll go right on the pavement. Just say potty and wherever he is, he'll drop trowel. Here are some pics from the weekend-o-fun.

1 Responses to “dog as my copilot”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Marcy...I "blogstalk" you (creepy - I know)...I found you from Miss Lauren's page...and I couldn't resist telling you how much I love this picture! :)
    Hope you are doing well! You know...they have completely bulldozed the old Allen House...it's like we were never even there!!! ;)
    Elizabeth Allison Sparks  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health