
It must be puppy season. Everywhere I turn someone is getting a puppy. While in Houston last weekend I stayed with Katie & Tres. They have a four year old chocolate lab, but while Tres was at an auction, he got a 8 week old black lab. Oh Miller is a mess, but boy is he cute. And of course, there's Jillian's boston, Oscar who I am obsessed with.
While in Houston I ran at Memorial Park. There was the most beautiful lean Golden, running alongside his owner. This morning Bradley and I went to Bear Mountain to visit Jake, the best shop dog ever. He's a golden and one hundred percent sugar.
I know now is not a good time for me to get a dog, but it doesn't stop me from wishing and trying to decide what kind I'll get when I do. Obviously I adore great danes, but I want a dog who can run longer distances. Chica, Rainier's bff, is a standard poodle and very athletic and super sweet. I also like greyhounds and could get a retired racer. I love goldens but they shed so much. I definitely want a large breed dog, so at least that narrows the list down a bit. A golden-doodle might be nice. Decisions, decisions. Any ideas?

Do keep in mind that if you move to North Dakota...that place is not dog friendly!
you can have a dog anywhere! hope you like the great dame puppy pics I sent you!