mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


Show stoppers!


There are so many movies I want to see right now. Last weekend I saw Sweeny Todd and loved it, and the week before that I ignored the numerous evangelical email forwards and saw the amazing show, The Golden Compass. Friday night I went to Atonement and while I didn't like the ending within an ending like the rest of my posse, it was still good. Now I want to see Juno, Kite Runner, I am Legend, 27 Dresses, and I think there's another one, but I can't remember it right now.

Anyways, now that TV has gone to h-e-double l with the writer's strike, it's refreshing to see such great movies in store.

1 Responses to “Show stoppers!”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    I ditto everything you wrote!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health