My high school friend Katie got married this weekend. Katie and her husband live in Minneapolis and that is where the wedding was. I was getting nervous about spending so much time in the car (5 hrs each way) because finals are coming up and every hour is precious. I convinced my parents to spend the weekend in Minneapolis eating and shopping- that way I could study in the back of the car. It worked like a charm and I was able to be productive.
Katie has always been a special and very funny friend. The Matron of Honor gave such an appropriate toast. Terra said, one of Katie's best qualities was her decisiveness. Terra went on to say, for example, Katie bought only two wedding dresses. For the engagement photos Katie knew she wanted to wear a black jacket- so she bought six black jackets. Katie was buying new shoes and jewelry even the day before the wedding. Things have not changed much, I remember Katie buying multiple prom dresses.
When I arrived at the church, I immediately ran into Dean-o, Katie's dad. I asked how he was holding up and he said, he wasn't the one to worry about- that Katie had been crying since Thursday. Katie was apparently so nervous at the church that when she tried to put on lip liner she accidentally put black eyeliner on her lips instead.
The reception was a lot of fun. The DJ was great and there was lots of dancing. I remember weddings by the cake. I saw a cake, Katie cut the cake (so I heard), but we were served cupcakes. The cupcakes were tasty, but what happened to the cake?

Looks like you had so much fun and you looked fab in your dress!