mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


here goes naanthing

Today I made naan from scratch. Indian food is my favorite ethnic food, so since I am on spring break I decided to cook it for dinner tonight. I have cooked Indian before, but I have never made the naan/bread (I have always bought it frozen).

This is the recipe I used. My older roommates approved! We enjoyed the naan with tikka masala (butter chicken) and basmati rice with lemon and saffron.

Here I am in action.

3 Responses to “here goes naanthing”

  1. # Blogger Stewart Stuff

    I love Indian food but I don't know how to make it and I don't know good Indian restaurants. I have a Indian friend's mom who makes us amazing homemade Indian food. I love Samosas and this spicy curry chicken kabobs. yum-o!  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    I'm such a pansy, I can't do Indian food. Bryan and Megan tried to help introduce me to do it, but I just couldn't!  

  3. # Blogger Mt. Marcy

    LBS: There are some great places near Richardson.
    LHR: If you can do Mexican, you can do Indian.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health