mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


spring break

If you notice that I seem wiser, you are probably right- I just turned 28. I have the crow's feet to prove it.On Friday morning I drove down to Fargo to see Jillian, Travis, Oscar (boston terrior) and Ernie (pug). It is great to have a college friend who is from North Dakota because I get to see her every time she comes to see her family.

On Saturday morning I drove to Minneapolis for my high school friend's, Katie, bachelorette party. Before the party, I had lunch with a law school friend who had transferred to the University of Minnesota after our first year of school. We talked a lot, ate at a funky restaurant and then shopped.

Then I drove to a Korean grocery store. Revekah has Mother and me addicted to Korean tea and while she sends us a jar every month or so, we wanted to stock up (in case the Japanese ever invade and try to take away our tea). We now have two jars of honey citron, one jar of honey ginger, and one jar of plum. On my way to the tea section I saw the black sesame soy milk and sac-sac (mandarin orange drink with lots of pulp) that Rev. Kim used to hook me up with. In the check out line I grabbed a bag of Milky (milk flavored candy). Go Team Korea!

After considering changing my citizenship, I drove to Katie and Maggie's house. The party started at their house. Dinner was catered in, we played some silly games, and then headed downtown to our hotel. At the hotel we played some more games and then headed to the bars. I am really lucky to have such great high school friends. I don't get to see them often but when we do get together, it is like we never skipped a beat.

Katie the bride (in white) and Meaghan
Suzie
Maggie

1 Responses to “spring break”

  1. # Blogger the roache hotel

    really after reading your post i feel like i snorted some bad coke. but the thing you said that made me realize that yes indeed, i was not high, but just reading your blog:

    "in case the Japanese ever invade and try to take away our tea".

    wow.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health