mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


Accountability


My eating has been out of control lately, so I have made a spreadsheet. I named the spreadsheet "Accountability." So far this spreadsheet has not inhibited my eating. Today I had to write "entire row of rice krispie treats" followed by "monster cookie."

3 Responses to “Accountability”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Ha ha ha! I havent had a rice crispie treat in a long time so you were obviously eating some for me :-)  

  2. # Blogger mmeg

    are you...
    1. referring to my monster cookies?
    2. in need of more?

    please remember, you're not the one who ate your mom's mother's day present, had to lie to cover it up, and then bake more only hours before mailing them home to avoid a repeat.  

  3. # Anonymous Jacob

    I'd like to see this spreadsheet!!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health