
It will be a miracle if I don't get sick. Dad has had a bad cold for a week, Mom has the sniffles, and Jack is getting a sore throat and congestion. I am loading up on my immunity building yogurt, downing orange juice, and even resorted to Airborne. I can not afford to be sick. I have a 25 page paper (a brief) due and a midterm soon. Not to mention finals are just around the corner.
Speaking of school, I met with my MBA adviser this morning to set my schedule to graduate in 2012. Basically, instead of 3 years (the normal law school length), it will take me 4 years to get my MBA and JD.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
I swear by Airborne. Last winter, Rob and our roommate (his coworker) came home from a trade show with the flu. They were both laid out for 10 days. I thought for sure I'd fall victim. I took Airborne 3x per day through their entire sickness and came through unscathed.
Get lots of rest that always seems to help.