mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


penny sale


The local liquor store, Happy Harry's, is having their infamous, annual penny sale. Buy a bottle, get the second one for a penny. What a deal! Mom and I loaded up on some old faves and new ones, too. Since our men are teetotalers, we have to stick together.

2 Responses to “penny sale”

  1. # Blogger Mary

    I told your Granny about the penny sale and she said it sounded like it would be worth it to fly here from NC! We must have her genes.
    moma  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Good for y'all- I wish I had a Happy Harry's by me! :-)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health