mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


lending a helping paw

Happy Fourth! Our backpacks are loaded and ready to go. Our packs are 27 and 37 pounds without water and fuel. We've been so worried about becoming hungry, that I think we've packed too much granola. Revekah is right, we're going to be the first to ever gain weight on the Colorado Trail.The dogs eagerly helped me pack and run errands today. Oscar brings out a whole new side of Bradley, we walked and rode in the car. Bradley even barked at the neighbor dogs today...something he never does solo. Now look at this picture, I guess following me around all day is tiring. I'll squeeze in the middle of these two bed bugs (more like bed hogs).

1 Responses to “lending a helping paw”

  1. # Blogger Mary

    Dad and I send you our best wishes for a safe and rewarding trip. We're just a bit jealous that you will be in Colorado! I hope this trip will be all that you want it to be and more.

    Love, moma  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health