mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


sweaty palms


A friend recommended I read this book, Law School Confidential. I am biting at the bit to be packed and moved to North Dakota...but this book is scary and making me question why I am so anxious to start. It gives you a sneak preview of what's to come. Yikes! I am definitely in the intimidation phase. Now I am wishing I were entering school clueless.

UND has sent my orientation packet and posted the first reading assignment. Seventy-eight pages to go. August 19th, the first day of orientation, will be here soon.

Back to reading my horror book.

3 Responses to “sweaty palms”

  1. # Blogger Erin

    That books made to freak people out. Don't let it get to you. If I survived ANYONE can.  

  2. # Blogger Mt. Marcy

    Thanks Erin...but you're REALLY smart!  

  3. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    She is smart...but so are you Marcy Marc!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health