mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


totally busted

Casa Watt is all a buzz with backpacking banter, packing and dehydrating fruits and making jerky. Bradley has been warned that if he tastes an item from the counter we will make dog jerky and not think twice about it. ...and we wonder why he's depressed.

During the packing stage this evening I was instructing what to bring for toiletry items and how I like to use a yellow bandanna to wipe my pee (I attach it to the outside of my pack and let the sun sanitize it.)

I thought I had been clear- but here's what I found while inspecting:
Notice the two Chanel foundations in the middle (two shades for as her skin transitions in the sun.)Rather than a bandanna she is using a piece of a Diane Von Furstenberg dress that is now a shirt.

This is going to be a great trip.

3 Responses to “totally busted”

  1. # Blogger Mary

    M,

    I totally wish I could be a fly on the back pack to see how this trip unfolds.

    Have you gotten your packages from ND?

    mom  

  2. # Blogger the roache hotel

    well, i would like to say that the foundation has an spf 15. that is my primary reason in bringing it. my secondary reason is to even out skin tone. but thanks for posting all of that.  

  3. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    I applaud Revekah for taking a chic stand on backpacking!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health