mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


hundred dollar bills, y'all


Amazon makes payments once a month. I have made $107 easy bucks since I started getting rid of my books. I have sold almost all of them. I am taking the unsold ones off amazon and donating them to the library, today.

I highly recommend selling books on amazon. I have only had one bad buyer and I'm convinced he's coo-coo ... I mean he did buy a codependency self help book! But other than that, all of my buyers have been super.

1 Responses to “hundred dollar bills, y'all”

  1. # Blogger Mary

    M, I will definitely let you sell books from our house. Now to get Dad to part with them.

    Mom  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health