mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


the graduate

My last final was on Tuesday and on Wednesday morning Caylan and I drove a U-haul to Winona, MN where we will make our home. Caylan will start his job there on January 2 and I will move there in May after I graduate. Caylan has a place to live in January, but will look for a more permanent place when he gets there. In the midst of moving things into storage I met with a law firm in Winona that a Grand Forks lawyer-friend knew of. I really liked the firm, but they are not hiring. However, they were encouraging and gave me a few leads. Now, I must start diligently searching.

We spent Thursday in "the Cities" (Minneapolis/St. Paul) and on Friday morning, we drove back with Caylan's family to Grand Forks for Caylan's graduation. This was the first time our parents had met and it went well. Caylan began his college career twelve years ago, so this was a big deal! His degree was in computer science and mathematics degree.



1 Responses to “the graduate”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    CONGRATS!!! This is the beginning of y'alls new life together :-)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health