mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


Almost one month to go

Lauren and Tim are getting married in one month- woohoo! Here are pictures from their couples' shower and Lauren's bachelorrete party.

Now for shower pictures
*Boy are they lucky I was there to capture every moment. I am trying to convince Lauren to save a penny and hire me as the wedding photographer. (I am sure Tim would approve.)


1 Responses to “Almost one month to go”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    If you were our photographer then you wouldn't be able to drink and dance with us at the wedding and that is just unacceptable!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health