mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


new year, new shoes

One of my new year's resolutions is to dress better and avoid the rut of wearing jeans and a sweatshirt everyday to class. Today I wore shoes that I got at my all time favorite shop, Prefontaine. I didn't let the snow stop me from wearing shoes that exposed my feet- because when you're trying not to look like I slob, you don't let the weather get in your way. If you look closely you can see my funny right pinky toe.

1 Responses to “new year, new shoes”

  1. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    Ha ha ha-you should have at least had tights on as a barrier for your skin. Looks like a rookie call to me...what are you a girl from Texas who's moved up north and is clueless about cold weather. Oh wait, that's me!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health