mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


my abs are so ripped up its called "the situation"

Finals ended last week and since then I have been busy organizing my life and doing nothing. Most enjoyably, I have been catching up on my television watching. Let me just say Jersey Shore is so wrong but oh-so-good.

2 Responses to “my abs are so ripped up its called "the situation"”

  1. # Blogger Stewart Stuff

    I haven't watched it but Joel McHale on The Soup rips it up. I couldn't believe that guy introduces his abs as "the situation". So stupid but entertaining!  

  2. # Blogger Lauren Kate

    We love Jersey Shore too! Of course Tim is the "Real Situation" as he likes to say. I'm his Snookie :-)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health