mt. marcy

blogging my way through this smoggy world


It was spring time in Oregon

This past weekend I was in Oregon with Trial Team. The competition was at Willamette University in Salem. UND had two teams but neither advanced to nationals, but we were still pleased with our performance. We got to spend a day in Portland and I fell in love. Portland reminded me a lot of Austin.

Here are some pics from the trip.

Teammate Sandy
Johanna and me at Mulnomah Falls outside of Portland
Johanna and me in downtown Salem

Johanna and the Bulgarian pitbull, Denitsa.

Our coaches- Aubrey and Prof. Fershee.

1 Responses to “It was spring time in Oregon”

  1. # Blogger Erin

    So jealous -- I love Portland, probably my fave city I've been to in the States. Did you get to hear an angry Oregonian say "It's Willamette dammit!"? It appears to be their favorite way to clear up mispronunciations.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 mt. marcy | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health